I like June for a few reasons:
- Summer begins in June.
- My birthday at the end of the month.
- It’s also a good moment to review all the big plans from the beginning of 2019.
Let’s start with that.
This year, I’m using book planner and Trello to gather all my plans. I’m really ok with those two. Book planner is for ideas to note and Trello is for keeping all important dates.
My plans for 2019 assumed:
- making GAMES
- writing on MAMAdesigner blog and trying to get back writing on TUTSY blog
- practicing photography and calligraphy
- going back to healthier lifestyle
- reading books
- finding a way to be happy
I can tell you – I’m on the right path. Ther’s still a lot to do in all those areas, but at least I’m not standing still – I’m slowly moving forward.
June 2019 monthly report
June was fun. We had both some intense work and family time.
Enclave Games and design
- I’m proud to announce we’ve finished graphical part of Neuroshima Hex Counter App project. Neuroshima Hex is a tacticat board game in a post-apocalyptic world. My husband, End3r, is running the biggest Polish fan site of the game. We’re trying to bring something cool to all Neuroshima Hex fans and Hex Conter App is just the beginning. I’m still waiting for End3r to find the time to finish coding it but it’s great to see the progress so far already.
- Next thing I’m extremely proud of is our first game in 2019, called Whatever It Takes. End3r wrote about it on his blog and I did the same in my birthday blogpost. This is a very small game, more like a demo, but we’re so happy that people actually liked it (eg. Luk & Lok youtube video, Fangle Spangle youtube video).
- I’m working on a new version of the js13kGames website. It’s just the begining of the work, we’re not even sure if we’ll be able to make the update this year, but we really, really want to.
- I’ve also did some mini photo sesions or photos retouching for NeuroshimaHex.pl, TataDeveloper, or End3r‘s blog posts. You can find more about me taking pictures below.
In June I’ve wrote and published 4 new blog posts. As usual I’ve prepared a freebie for my readers – this time it was poster with a strawberry and print for gift-bag for Father’s Day (23rd of June). I did one awesome DIY – felt football – it was one of the gifts I’ve prepared for my daughter for Children’s Day on 1st of June. I’ve also wrote a comic book review.
Stats. Well, as a classic would say – not good, not terrible. This month I’ve welcomed over 700 UU, who had generated almost 1300 PV. Could be better, but I’m grateful for each and every visit on my blog.
I could write something funny here, but nothing comes to mind. I won’t cry… I won’t cry! 😉 Mabye next month… (If you’re new here, you have to know that I love my blog about design and stuff and I miss writing posts on it, but I don’t have enough time… My last blog post on TUTSY was in February…)
Other projects and private stuff
As I was saying in May 2019 monthly report – we’ve opened the month with the awesome Children’s Day party. I’ve prepared delicious snacks and decorations with clouds and my husband took us to an event organized by Facebook and Girls Code Fun – you can read more about it on his parenting blog.
We had other family events like Father’s day with Lego Technic Race Car, checking playground in the Rydz-Śmigły Park with our friends from Cracow or my brother and his family visit.
As June is all about my birthday to me, I did a lot of stuff for me. Despite having a break in my therapy, I’ve spent a whole month taking care of myself. I have a new haircut – finally, I found the perfect hairdresser, I did my first tatoo, I’ve bought some new clothes and spent some time with my friends – I’ve been to #tag, Chmielołak, Verde and Spotkanie. At the end of the month I celebrated my 33rd birthday – you can read about it more here.
In June I’ve started to try new things – first one was Kombucha drink, which I love. Second was taking pictures of someone else than my husband and daughter – I took pictures of my brother and his wife and it was their pregnancy photo-session. Thanks to my friend, Monika, I’ve tried new tool for designers called Flare – and I’m about to like it a lot.
That’s all for now. See you soon folks.