Hi, I’m Ewa Mazur and I’m a graphic designer from Kielce, Poland. Currently I’m living and working in Warsaw, Poland. I’m spending my days doing great UI for games, apps and the web and beeing a mom. It’s been over 10 years since I fall in love with design. This is what I’ve been doing until today:
- 2016-now – Mom!
- 2013-now – UI Designer at Samsung, Warsaw, Poland
- 2013-now – Senior Graphic Designer, Enclave Games, Warsaw, Poland
- 2012 – Graphic Designer at Biuro Podróży Reklamy, Warsaw, Poland
- 2009-2012 – Co-founder, Lead Graphic Designer at Forge Studio, Warsaw, Poland
- 2008 – Office Assistant at Wirtuale.pl, Kielce, Poland
- 2005-2010 – studying Graphic Design at University of Humanities and Economics, Lodz, Poland
I’m proud of those achievements:
- Running tutsy.13k.pl – polish website about design for graphic designers.
- Participation in student exhibitions (photography, painting and spatial forms) including:
“Struktury Wizualne” Patio Gallery, Lodz, Poland, 2006.
“EIN JAHR 34 POSITIONEN 34 RÄUME 2007-2008” Museum Modern Art, Hünfeld, Germany.
Organization of the author’s drawing exhibition
“Autoportret” 30 Garazy Gallery, Kielce, Poland, 2008.
- My artworks has been published by:
Kongregate.com (first html5 game on the site).
I had a chance to prepare graphics for:
Enclave Games, Malone, Mercure, Bridgestone, Beko, Obi, Link4, Deloitte, Luxmed, Cinema City, Merrell, Samsung and many others.
If you want to contact me, please send me an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.